Search Results Web Part Missing results

Introduction :

Hello everybody. Today i got a problem with the Search Results Web Part.

I added the Web Part manually, and configured it. and when i finished i exported it and add it to a module.

But when i activate my module , i do not see all expected results.

I spent 2 hours on trying to understand. First i thought it is caused by my custom template.

Solution :

I started reading all the xml of the Web Part, until finding “TrimDuplicates” on the DataProviderJson.

I said maybe SharePoint considers some of my results as duplicated. I set that property to false and i could see all of expected results.

Voilà.

 

3 thoughts on “Search Results Web Part Missing results

Add yours

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: