Today i am going to talk about a problem i got twice(on sharepoint 2010 and 2013).
It is about some user profile properties that are not crawled.
Well you have to check 4 important things :
- At least one user profile has informations on this field/property.
- You selected “Everyone” on user policy : when you edit each user profile on central admin.
- The property is Searchable : user profile service application -> Manager user properties
- The crawled property is mapped to “ContentsHidden” managed propery(in addition of your managed property)
If you want to crawl the Manager property you have to :
- Edit some user profiles to fill their Manager, and make sure you chose “Everyone”
- Map the crawled property People:Manager to the managed property “ContentsHidden” (if the crawled property is not yet created perform a full crawl)
I hope that my article will help you.