Azure Active Directory : Bulk Create + License assignment / attribution via Powershell

One of my colleagues told me, how she struggles with creating 10 CRM Accounts everytime she has a new Demo(she does more than 3 a week). Plus manually assigning the licenses. And as a hero i told her that Powershell is always the solution, so i wrote this script that bulk creates and assigns licenses.... Continue Reading →

SharePoint Search crawler : Object was not found sps3

Today i ran into a problem while trying to crawl/index from the User Profile : The start address sps3://.... cannot be crawled The object was not found sps3 is the protocol to crawl User Profile informations on SharePoint. Possible reasons : You are having a multi farm architecture and configured AAM : solution is to... Continue Reading →

Create a free website or blog at

Up ↑